GNLD recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and security of information we may collect from you. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how we handle information we may learn about you from your visit to our website.
Use and Collection of Information
You have the right to request and obtain the personal information NeoLife has on file about you. You may request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request NeoLife to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by NeoLife. If you wish to have your data removed, you will no longer be able to remain as a Customer. All requests must be in writing and should be addressed to:
- Processing Distributor Applications
- Confirmation and fulfillment of orders
- Communication of corporate events or policies
- Compliance with applicable laws and requirements
- User feed-back and survey responses to improve GNLD Service
Financial and Tax Information:
Financial information, including company information and bank account details GNLD utilises security measures to safeguard this private information.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share such information as necessary with the following third parties:
- Any consultant/agent appointed by GNLD to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
- Any employee of GNLD and its local and foreign affiliated/associated companies who have a need to access your personal information in order to carry out their responsibilities.
- Any government agency or governmental, police or regulatory authority in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements
- Up-line sponsoring Distributors with a need to know your status, progress and involvement.
The consent you have provided to GNLD or its affiliates to use your personal information shall also extend to any person or corporation to which GNLD may transfer its business, provided that such information is used for the same purposes.
In the event that GNLD conducts online surveys, we may ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information. All responses are used exclusively for internal marketing and statistical purposes and are kept confidential.
GNLD may provide links to other websites that we believe are useful. Though we believe these sites meet our high standards, GNLD is not responsible for the content, actions or policies of third party websites. Additionally, GNLD is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices of such websites.
GNLD has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give GNLD personal information you are automatically on our secure server.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain the personal information GNLD has on file about you. You may request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request GNLD to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by GNLD Corporation. All requests must be in writing and should be addressed to:
GNLD International LTD
Hulda Mellgrens gata 3
421 32 Västra Frölunda